How To connect HTC EVO to Wi-Fi Internet?
- Go to Home screen
- Tap Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks
- Turn on the Wi-Fi by selecting the Wi-Fi check box
- Tap Wi-Fi settings
- Choose a Wi-Fi network by tapping on it
You are all set to use the Wi-Fi internet.
How to Uninstall Applications in HTC EVO 4G?
It is straightforward to uninstall any application that you have downloaded to your HTC EVO.
- Go To My Downloads
- Tap the app that you want to uninstall
- Tap Uninstall and Confirm to uninstall at the the prompt
How To Set Up a VPN Connection on HTC EVO?
To setup a VPN on HTC EVO
- Press Menu on the Home screen
- Tap Settings > Wireless & networks > VPN settings > Add VPN
- Select the VPN and provide the VPN Settings.
- After finishing the settings Press Menu > Save
How To Reset HTC EVO?
The factory reset (a hard reset) operation removes all information (contacts, apps, and messages) on HTC EVO and make it like it is new. You will have to install apps and import contacts after the factory reset. To do factory reset
- Go to Home Screen
- Tap Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- HTC EVO will prompt you to makes sure you really want to perform factory rest. Go through the prompts to complete the factory reset.
The factory reset process will take 5–10 minutes to finish.
What External Memory Card Does HTC EVO Support?
HTC EVO has a MicroSD Memory Card Slot that can support microSD memory card of size up to 32GB. The Sprint HTC EVO includes 8GB microSD card.
How To Use HTC EVO’s Memory Card As a USB Drive?
To use HTC EVO’s storage card as USB drive, connect HTC EVO to the computer using the USB cable. Choose Disk drive mode when prompted.
How to Switch Between the Multiple Programs that I am Running?